TUESDAY, FREE ADMISSION: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
WEDNESDAY-SUNDAY: 10 p.m. – 6 p.m.
With the exception of Mondays, MASP opens normally on holidays, except December 24 and 25 (Christmas holiday) and December 31 and January 1 (New Year’s holiday), when it remains closed. Any change in hours is normally posted on the museum’s social media channels.
The ticket office remains closed and the purchase of tickets, with a scheduled day and time, will be exclusively online, without charging a convenience fee at masp.byinti.com/#/ticket/.
BOOK YOUR TICKET ONLINE
ADULTS R$ 60
STUDENTS (WITH CURRENT ID) R$ 30
SENIORS (60 AND OVER WITH ID) R$ 30
FREE ENTRY MASP FRIENDS AND UNDER 10 YEARS WITH PROOF *
FREE ENTRY ON TUESDAYS
FREE ENTRY B3 FIRST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH
FREE FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES AND AN ACCOMPANYING PERSON
• The ticket office will remain closed and the purchase of tickets, with a scheduled day and time, will be exclusively online, without charging a convenience fee.
• For MASP Friends, the free ticket online reservation is also mandatory.
• Visitors under 14 years old only accompanied.
• *A courtesy for children under 10 must be requested at the MASP ticket office with proof of identity.
• Amex Customers: buy 1 ticket and get the second one for free. The courtesy must be collected at the museum box office, upon presentation of the ticket and purchase card.
• Tickets include admission to all galleries on the day of your visit.
• We accept all major credit cards.
DELIVERY: iFood app
See full menu at @abaianeira
Inaugurated on February 23rd 2022, MASP Café is a partnership between MASP and A Baianeira, under the direction of the renowned chef Manuelle Ferraz. Since 2019, the chef heads MASP A Baianeira (placed on the 2nd basement floor), awarded as the best Brazilian restaurant by Veja São Paulo magazine Comer & Beber 2021/2022 guide.
TUESDAY TO SUNDAY, 11H30AM – 5PM
TUESDAY, 10AM – 8PM
WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY, 10AM – 6PM
ENTRY UP TO 1 HOUR BEFORE CLOSING
CLOSED ON MONDAYS